Monday, June 16, 2014

Free Strawberries for You

The fruit of our placing all things in God's hands
is the presence of His abiding peace in our hearts.
~ Hannah Whitall Smith ~ 


 


These luscious strawberries were painted by artist Catherine Klein.  She was well known for painting flowers, however there are many images of various fruits that she painted.  Don't these look like you could just pick one up and eat it?  This graphic is free for you today, please enjoy.

I had a question this week about printing the images.  Most of the images can be clicked on to enlarge, you then would right click your mouse to save the image to your computer.  It could then be printed just like any photo you would normally print.

If you collect graphics in your computer from various sites, I'd recommend setting up a folder in your computer for each site you save from.  For example, if you save from my blog or Facebook page, you could call your folder "Graphics Birdie Blessings" and save anything from me in that folder.  Another site that offers free graphics is Free Pretty Things for You.  Saving from Keren's site, your folder could be called "Graphics FPTFY".  I like to have the same word such as  "Graphics" as the first word on each folder, that way all my graphic folders are together in one group.

Have a blessed day my friends, I hope these tips have been helpful to you.

This post is linked to:
What Joy is Mine


10 comments:

  1. Thank You Abby! What a lovely Graphic! I DO keep your images in a folder all it's own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Abby!

    Once again the Lord has used your blog post to inspire me as I create a card for a Christian lady who is recovering from a bad fall.

    Along with a scripture verse ( 1 Peter 5:7 ) I will add the quote from Hannah Whitall Smith.

    By the way, I'm a big fan of Hannah Smith's writings.

    God bless you and thank you for your lovely, encouraging blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful and a reminder to be looking for some strawberries. John is eager for a "real" strawberry shortcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely thanks Abby.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby...I could eat one of those strawberries. ;-) Beautiful graphic and great advice on organizing your graphics. Glad you shared this at Monday's Musings. Have a blessed week sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, friend Abby! Thank you for all you do to bring glory to the Father and encourage others in their daily walk with the Lord! We are working on a little eBook cover and have so much to learn...you are more knowledgeable. We are learning so much, but it is slow going!
    Have a truly blessed week! BTW, your comments always bless me and encourage me. Thank you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful painting. Hope you are doing better now. Always in thoughts.
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear from you Abby. Praise God! I've made a card using one of your free printable.Thank you for the freebie. You can see it here:http://blessingartideas.blogspot.in/2014/06/shabby-birthday-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since you posted.....what's up?? Missing your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tip on saving the graphics!
    I used to have LOADS of graphics saved for future use using that system, but I lost them all when my computer crashed last fall. Now I only save the ones I buy and search for free digis when the need arises.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.